Icon news desk:
The death of Jasim Uddin, a businessman who was “locked up” inside his business godown. After being “mysteriously” murdered and after being missing for five long days in Ukhia’s busiest pepper market, is undoubtedly a shock to people of Ukhiya as well as all huminitarian people.
The deceased was identified as Jasim Uddin, an established businessman from Marichabazar and father of two children. He was supposed to return home at around 12:30 pm five days ago after completing his business accounts. Since then, his mobile phone has been switched off. Besides, locals and traders rallied in search of the deceased Jasim.
After all this, when the smell of rotten corpse spread from the godown area of Jasim who was killed in Marichya Bazar on Tuesday, the people informed the Ukhia police station on suspicion and his body was recovered in the presence of the administration and chairman of Haldiapalang UP.
In the midst of all this, some questions remain …
01. Why businessman Jasim Uddin was killed?
02.If the shutter of the godown is open the next morning after the disappearance, then who locked the shutter after leaving Jasim’s body in that place after 5 days?
03.Jasim’s murder for money or pre-planned?
04. Was any of the people around him such as salesboys, business partners, neighbors, relatives involved in Jasim’s murder?
05.Who had the duplicate key of the godown?
06. What was the role of the guard of that market?
07. What was the role of the administration after the missing diary?
08. Despite these crimes of murder-kidnapping-disappearance, does the administration need to increase law and order and security in the pepper market?
As we ordinary citizens of Ukhiya request the law enforcement agencies to identify the killer of Jasim Uddin, the father of the two killed children and identify the killer and demand appropriate punishment for the killer.